Wethersfield Library Program Home Page
Welcome to the Reading Program Home Page. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to your Reading Home Page.
On Your Mark, Get Set...READ (Entering Grades K-1)
On Your Mark, Get Set...READ (Entering Grades 2-3)
On Your Mark, Get Set...READ (Entering Grades 4-6)
Get in the Game...Read! (Teens)
Exercise Your Mind...READ! (Adults)
PAPER READING LOG
Wethersfield Library Children's Department
Wethersfield Public Schools Summer Reading & Math
Connecticut Reads (Governers Summer Reading Lists)
Scholastic Summer Challenge (Earn rewards for reading)
Summer Reading @ Barnes & Noble (Earn a free book)
Cool Math 4 Kids
How Stuff Works
Time for Kids
To register for the 2016 Summer Reading Program - On Your Mark, Get Set...READ -
click on the
Sign Me Up
* June 15th begin logging the books you start reading today.
* Please read books at your reading level.
* Participants who are not reading on their own may count the time spent while being read to.
* Read 5 books total to earn a Frisbee.
* Read 15 books total to earn a paperback book & coupons.
* Read 30 books total to earn a mini foam finger.
* For every 5 additional books read earn a raffle ticket for a chance to win an Amazon Gift card (10 ticket limit per child).
* Friday, September 9th: Reading program ends.
Loved the pictures.
I Spy School
I like the alphabet page in this book best. The hardest thing to find was the whistle.
I Spy Picture Search/Riddle
I Spy A Candy Cane
I like to find the stuff in I Spy books. I like the red nutcracker page best.
Dora the Explorer: Fairytale Magic
Kristen L. Depken
I like how Dora rides the Unicorn.
Wedgieman: A Hero is Born
Charise Mericle Harper
I like how Veggieman eats his veggies. I like that he is a superhero.